This has quickly become a new favorite snack for my husband and me. And it’s ridiculously simple and fast to make. My husband has a big jar of these in his office, I often take a little bag of these on the go for a long day out or eat them right out of the pantry. Out of my 3 children, only one goes for these. But if 3/5 like something, that’s a win, right?
You’ll need some olive oil and smoked sea salt.
Start with raw almonds, I use anywhere from 1-3 cups. Use 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1/2 tablespoon of smoked salt per cup of almonds. Toss well.
- 1-3 cups raw almonds
- 1-3 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 T- 1 1/2 T smoked sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Measure out almonds, place in a bowl.
- Add olive oil and smoked sea salt, toss well.
- Put almonds on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 F for 11-13 minutes
- Cool before eating or storing.
Adapted from Giada’s Feel Good Food
Note: These are high in sodium, enjoy in moderation!